Elastomeric Roofing Systems
Conklin’s elastomeric roof coatings transform roofs with their excellent reflective value (85% reflectivity) and superior longevity in the harshest of climates. Due to the high amount of titanium dioxide in the coatings, they can last much longer than the competition, and maintain their reflective value. We use these coatings for sealing metal roofs, polyurethane foam, single ply, installing Fabric Reinforced ply systems, and re-coats on all of the above.
The Ply System is one of the most durable roofing systems on the market. The volume of coating, coupled with the polyester Spunflex fabric embedded; forms a tough, seamless surface, that can withstand heavy traffic, hail, bird pecks etc. With the highly reflective, Energy Star rated, top coat; it can drastically cut your cooling costs in the summer time. This system can be applied over most substrates, thus eliminating costly and labor-intensive tear off and disposal. Usually, once you have the Ply System installed on your roof, you will never have to do a complete re-roof again. When the roof is nearing the end of its warranty period, a simple re-coat will renew the warranty.
- Amazing ROI (return on investment). These roofs can literally pay for themselves within 7 years. (results may vary) Lightweight and seamless.
- Fully adheres to most substrates, thus eliminating costly, time-consuming tear off and disposal.
- Energy Star rated.
- Extremely durable. Can withstand heavy traffic, hail, destructive birds, etc.
- Easy to repair.
- High non pro-rated warranties available.
- Warranties renewable with a re-coat.